But not just any Pinwheels, these have all the flavors of a Classic Caesar Salad. Chicken, Crispy Romaine lettuce, Parmesan Cheese, The unique flavors of Caesar Salad Dressing and even the Parmesan Cheese Garnish!
Just the name classes these up enough to serve for a party.
I even made a few up for those pesky vegetarians who always pop up when you are planning a party. Just leave out the Chicken and you have a Veggie Version.
Guaranteed empty platter recipe. Quick and easy to make and always popular!
Caesar Salad Pinwheel Roll-Ups Appetizers
- 2 Bricks (8 OZ each) Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1-3/4 Cups (The meat from a Breast, leg and thigh from a Rotisserie Chicken) Cooked Chicken Chopped to a Small Dice
- 1/4 Cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Croutons, Crushed and crumbled
- 14 large leaves from a head of Romaine lettuce
- 7 (12 inch) Flour tortillas
- First, Make the Goo...
In the bowl of a Stand Mixer (KitchenAid), Add the cream Cheese and the Caesar Salad Dressing together and mix until creamy. I use the whisk attachment and scrape down the bowl frequently. This will take about 5 minutes to get the whipped texture.
- Spread your tortillas out and evenly distribute cream cheese mixture among 7 tortillas and spread just shy of the edges.
- Add a layer of chicken, a layer of croutons and a layer of the Parmesan Cheese
- Roll up the Tortillas. Not too tightly or the goo will seep out the ends. Wrap in plastic cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Unwrap and Slice. Cut the ends off. Cut the remaining tube into 3/4 inch Pieces, Arrange attractively on a platter. Wrap the platter and return to the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve Chilled and ENJOY!
Post a Comment