But not just any Mini Muffins, these are beautiful LOADED muffins with tiny Chocolate Chips (to match the size of the tiny muffins) spread through out the sweet creamy muffin... Like the best parts of a soft chewy chocolate chip cookie!
This is a buttermilk recipe meaning the batter turns into just about the most moist and tender muffin you can imagine. Soft and chewy, sweet and Chocolaty delicious!
I make these when i have little kids visiting.
Great for breakfast (they never turn 'em down), great as a snack and great to grab and go after school between lessens.
Love the easy to follow recipe and love the look and best of all, the flavor...
Loaded Cheddar Cheese Mini Muffins
- 3/4 Cup (1-1/2 Sticks) Butter, Melted
- 1-1/4 Cup Buttermilk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1-1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Cups (18 Ounces) Mini Chocolate Chips
- Non-Stick Spray
- Prepare a 48 mini muffin size pan with non-stick spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients, Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients, Vanilla, Eggs Butter and Buttermilk.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry and fold to thoroughly combine. Add the Chocolate Chips and stir to evenly mix.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling to the top of each cavity.
- Bake 25 minutes until the tops just starts to brown. Remove from the oven but let the muffins rest in the pan for another 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to cool,
- Serve Warm. Store in an airtight container.
... and ENJOY!