Saturday, October 1, 2016

Soup Lovers come and Join! - Announcing NEW Pinterest Group Board

Pin It Now!


OH BOY SOUP!!!

But Not just any Soup, this is a board for Pinterest lovers, Soup lovers and especially for any food bloggers (or lovers of food bloggers) who want to share their favorite recipes for soups, Chili and chowders.

As of opening day, I have over 27,000 folks following the board... And growing daily!

I started the board with a few of my favorites, and will be adding more every day.  But I also want to encourage any Pinterest users to drop me an email at...


And I will happily add you to the list of folks that can add posts to the board.

Of course there are a few rules... PLEASE send me a link to your pinterest account.  i just want to make sure you are active as a food lover (DIY, Home and Hearth type pinner).  I want to keep the board on subject.

And of course speaking of on subject, please be sure to stay on topic and only post Soups and related pins.

And that's it... Hope to see you pinning soon!

Just follow the blue letter link above (or Double Click the photo).

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP