Saturday, November 26, 2011

Version 2 of Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread

Pin It Now!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!  Did you all cook well???

I had an interesting day.  My neighbors decided to host the actual meal.  They set a beautiful table, cooked the bird, while I made the sides and desserts.  I have enough posts to cover all of next week.  But I think I will do this in order.

My neighbors were also hosting their sister and her friend.  They were driving in from Texas.  SO I also volunteered to have them over for breakfast.  Which gets me to this bread...


You have seen this before.  I did a post on Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart ala Taste of Pearl City  a couple of months ago.  It was fabulous then and still is.  In fact, so delicious, and such a wonderful presentation, I knew I was going to save it for a breakfast when I wanted to show off.

I am going to direct you to the original post from Taste of Pearl City (click HERE) for the actual recipe.  It is an egg rich bread, each slice is layered in sugar and cinnamon.  While it does look spectacular, it is very very easy.  In fact, since a picture is worth a thousand words, let's save a few thousand words and show you how to achieve the look...









And that's all there is too it.

I did make a more savory Sweet Potato Grits, Heavenly Hellish Eggs that I will tell you all about tomorrow!



******************************************************

This simple recipe has been added to my growing list of "52 Breakfast Ideas!"

It's the most important meal of the day.  From fancy to simple, there are always ways to dress up a breakfast dish.  These are the meals that make Bed and Breakfast Inns legendary (and usually easier than you think).

Here's your chance to make your guests Ooh and Aah!

***********************PINTEREST*********************

Come and find me on Pinterest... Any of my "52 Ways to cook" Boards are worth following.  If you like this post, please take a second and "Pin" this to your own boards... Better yet, if you are part of a foodie group board please take a second and add this post to your group pins... best way to show your Love!

And BTW, if you are not yet part of a group board, drop me an email at Contact@eRecipeCards.com and request to be added to my group board... FAVORITE FOOD BLOGGERS! (be sure to include your pinterest ID when you write)  Once you are added, any pins you add will be seen by 10s of THOUSANDS of followers of the board (and growing daily).

Rules, only 2... 
  1. In order to join you need to start following the group board as well as at least one of my boards.
  2. And you must ONLY pin original sources, posts from food related bloggers only.  If you are a blogger, this is a great way to have thousands of potential readers see your work,  If you are a fan of bloggers, a great way to share your favorites...
    Come and be a part of ... FAVORITE FOOD BLOGGERS! on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is my idea of a perfect breakfast! It not only looks delicious but looks so fun to literally 'pull apart'!

    ReplyDelete

FMP