Here's a special occasion Coffee drink.
It does take some planning as you need to freeze a cup of coffee in an ice cube tray.
McDonald's McCafe and of course Starbucks offer these up as a morning drink. FOr me, especially this recipe, I consider this more of a dessert drink. Ice Cream and the frozen coffee cubes blended almost smooth, but dessert sweet.
The blended bits of milk chocolate just combine nicely to get that punch of coffee, the creaminess of the ice cream and the sweetness of milk chocolate combine for a delicious HOT weather iced coffee drink... dessert!
Keep scrolling down for this easy to follow recipe...
- 1 Cup Coffee - Frozen (12 hours) in an Ice Cube Tray
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Add additional Milk as needed for texture
- Whipped Cream for Garnish
- Blend ice cream, iced coffee, milk, and Chocolate Chips in a blender until smooth. Pour into a tall glass. Top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately COLD and ENJOY!