OH BOY PICKLED PEPPERS...
But not just any pickled peppers, these are spicy jalapenos that have been transformed into slightly hot, slightly sweet (really) with that tang of pickling added.
Perfect for a condiment (burgers... Yum).
But also, as you see in the photo, a perfect garnish. The pickling adds a bright green almost neon color to the pepper.
Best of all, the pickling process has been changed from a messy time consuming big project event to a simple little effort, QUICK 10 minute process.
These will indeed add a "Dressed to Impress" bright colorful look to any plate, plus a wonderful additional flavor profile to create something new and unique...
What a great little extra to have in your back pocket when you want to make something special...
Pickled Jalapeno Pepper Slices - Fast Easy 10 Minute Pickle Single Use
- 3 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/2 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Slice the Jalapeno Peppers into thin slices.
- In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the vinegar turns from cloudy to clear (about 3 minutes). stir constantly during this time.
- Transfer to a cereal bowl, add the Jalapeno slices
- Allow the Peppers to seep, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes until the peppers get a bright green look and a bit of sweetness has been added.
- Drain the liquid and use as a garnish or a condiment (taste great on burgers)
- Serve chilled and ENJOY!