But not just any Mini Muffin, these have an incredible presentation of a bursting raspberry in the center of a peach loaded muffin. With just a faint hint of peach booze to make this an amazing adult muffin destined to be legend around your Cul-de-Sac once you start bringing these around to jusa about any PotLuck, family gathering, Church function or any big gathering.
They are that good!
The recipe is very easy to follow. The trick is to fill the raspberries to bursting with the peach schnapps. Easy enough, just allow them to soak overnight in the schnapps (Marinade). Then, as they bake nestled in the center of the peach muffin batter (Made extra moist and delicious with a bit of Sour Cream to insure the moist tender moist delicious muffin imaginable), that extra flavor BURSTS out into the batter adding color, texture and flavor to this classic combination...
Keep scrolling down for this easy to follow recipe...
And of course...
with Cherry Brandy
with Cherry Brandy
- 2 Cups Raspberries... Fresh is best but frozen works too
- 1 Cup Peach Schnapps
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) Butter Softened to Room Temperature
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Can (15 Ounces) Peach SLices, drained and diced fine
- Marinate the Raspberries in the Peach Schnapps overnight in a sealed container
- Prepare a 48 mini muffin size pan with non-stick spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the Dry ingredients, Sugar, Flour, Baking Powder, Salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the Butter, Sour Cream and Eggs.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, folding to mix. DO not over mix.
- Add the Peaches and fold to evenly mix
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling to the top of each cavity.
- Push one marinated raspberry in the middle of each raw muffin..
- Bake 25 minutes until the tops just starts to brown. Remove from the oven but let the muffins rest in the pan for another 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to cool, The Raspberries should have burst open spreading their flavor throughout each muffin.
- Serve Warm. Store in an airtight container.
... and ENJOY!